It was a wonderful day in Texas it was not to hot and it was not to cold. Also I had no plans that day, so I decided to go on a ride with my horse shadow a big bay roan and my friend Cc. The only problem was that there was multiple trails to go on. I decided to go west to the west trail to the apple place. we took no notice of the sign that said that you could not go this way today, because they were doing construction. When we got there and saw we left.

5 thoughts on “100 word challenge

1. Hi, Isabella

I liked your story. I liked how you used descriptive words let us know you were going west. I advise you to fix your grammatical errors. Other than that good story.

2. Your 100 word challenge was very interesting, my favorite part was when they went to the apple orchard.The only thing is that in your fist line you said, ¨it was not to hot or to cold,¨ however, this is improper grammar and the proper way would be not too hot or too cold. Overall, it was a well written story and I can´t wait to read more of your writing.

My website is: http://www.daneed2read.weebly.com

3. Hi Isabella!

I think your story is really cool, but it could use a few corrections. For example, ‘we took no notice of the sign that said that you could not go this way today, because they were doing construction.’ should become ‘We took no notice of the sign that said that you could not go this way today, because they were doing construction.’ since it’s that start of a new sentence, and ‘shadow’ should become ‘Shadow’ since it’s the name of a horse.

Otherwise, I think your story is really cool! With a few touch ups, it could be perfect. 🙂

Website: http://www.peanutbrittlewriting.weebly.com

4. Hello Isabella! Thank you for letting me read your great story. I loved many elements in your story. I really saw the journey that happened through this passage. Even though you had a limited amount of words I really saw the journey. This is a really good start, but there are many things you could improve on. I am going to be quite nit picky, but this will only help you be a better writer. For instance, you wrote…………..

“Also I had no plans that day, so I decided to go on a ride with my horse shadow a big bay roan and my friend Cc.”

That sentence was a run-on sentence. A run-on sentence is when you keep writing and writing words that should be multiple sentences and are all bunched up into one big sentence. You could write it like this………

Also, I had no plans day. I decided to go on a ride with my horse. Its name is Shadow. It is a big bay roan. My friend CC tagged along with us.

5. I like your story because is very calm. One thing that I think that you need to do is change the apple place to apple orchard. Another thing that I like about your story is that you are going to an apple orchard. Another think that I think you need to do is to change the last sentence or to add a comma after the saw since it is a 100 word challenge. Other than these two places that I think that you may be able to improve, you did great.